tie-5 Options (CFD/FX) strategy 

Bow Tie strategy

Moving average is one of the most effective technical indicators So say the experienced stock exchange traders, and you can easily see that for yourself. For using this strategy, you need to configure 3 moving averages and monitor their crossing so as not to miss a good signal of the option market. How to set a template “Bow Tie” implies using three moving averages. Select them in the lower left corner of the platform: The first indicator should be set as follows: type – Exponential length – 30 color –…

Read More
adx-2 Options (CFD/FX) indicators 

The Average Directional Index (ADX)

The Average Directional Index (ADX) is a technical analysis tool used to measure the trend strength. The plus directional indicator (+DI) and the minus directional indicator (-DI) accompany the ADX line, highlighting the direction of the trend. Used together they form a trading system that is able to determine both the direction and strength of the trend. The ADX is used to identify strong trends and potentially profitable entry and exit points. This indicator was developed and introduced to the public by Welles Wilder, a twentieth-century technical analysis guru. ADX…

Read More
atr-2 Options (CFD/FX) indicators 

Average True Range

Average True Range is a technical analysis indicator that works as a measure of volatility. It was introduced — along with many other technical analysis tools — by Welles Wilder in his book, “New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems.” As of now, ATR is one of the most commonly used technical analysis indicators that withstood the test of time and made its way into many trading platforms. The ATR indicator as displayed in the IQ Option trading platform How does it work? Though it may not seem like it the…

Read More
stochastic-oscillator-6 Options (CFD/FX) indicators 

The Stochastic Oscillator

The Stochastic Oscillator is a momentum-type indicator that determines overbought and oversold positions. In other words, it can provide the one with information on when to enter or leave the market. The indicator is also used to predict future performance of the underlying asset. It was created and introduced by George C. Lane in the 1950s. The Stochastic Oscillator as demonstrated in the IQ Option trading platform How does it work? According to Lane himself, the indicator “doesn’t follow price, it doesn’t follow volume or anything like that. It follows…

Read More
puria-5 Options (CFD/FX) strategy 

Puria Strategy

The Puria Method trading strategy has existed for a very long time. Many stock traders prefer it for its simplicity and efficiency. If you have never heard about it or have never used it, now it time to try it! Let’s see how it works. Strategy Template Setting The main principle of the Puria Method is to follow the trend. The Moving Average indicator will help you to determine the trend, and the beginning of each new wave of price growth and reduction is easy to define using the MACD…

Read More
sliding-channel-3 Options (CFD/FX) strategy 

Barishpolts Sliding Channels

For only 20% of the time are stock market quotes in a phase of impulsive growth or decline. What happens to the price in the remaining 80% of the time? It is being consolidated and keeps moving within price channels. We have already considered the topics of trading within price channels and the breakdown of their boundaries. Now let’s talk about another effective approach, proposed by famous Russian trader Viktor Barishpolts. What is the Barishpolts sliding channel? According to classic rules of technical analysis, we need two peaks and two…

Read More
spot5 Binary Options 

SpotOption latest platform version Spot5

Derivatives trading technology developer SpotOption announced today the launch of its latest product, Digital Contracts. These promise to provide a transparent new way to trade on assets with real-time prices such as stocks, commodities, currencies, and indices. SpotOption says that Digital Contracts are extremely marketable as they offer several advantages to the trader. They have negative balance protection (traders can only lose as much as their allocated investment), no margins or leverage required, as well as no swap points, rollover, or commissions. They also offer a two-sided, continuous price display, and are…

Read More