How to profit quickly and lower risk at the same time?
Learn the SEER strategy.
It was designed to work on a moderately volatile market, for trading on the flat, and for strong trends.
In other words, you can use it at any time whenever you need to earn.
How does it work?
We cut out price noise, look for overbought/oversold zones, and at precisely the right moment we conclude a successful trade. That’s it in a nutshell. But you should learn more.
Setting up the template
The strategy works at any time and for any asset, the best timeframe is from 30s to 5m.
Selecting the inficators:
Moving Average (SMA): period 3
MACD: 12, 26, 9 (default parameters)
Stochastic: period 3, levels 20 and 80
The conditions for trades UP
- 3 green candlesticks in a row
- SMA (3) is going up
- Stochastic is approaching the overbought zone (moving up) or is in it
- MACD is aimed upwards from the zero line
At the close of the 3rd candlestick, we conclude the trade UP for 1-2 minutes.
- 3 red candlesticks in a row
- SMA (3) is going in the direction of the candlesticks (down)
- Stochastic is approaching the oversold zone (moving down) or is in it
- MACD is aimed downwards toward the zero line (red candlesticks)
At the close of the 3rd candlestick, we conclude the trade DOWN for 1-2 minutes.
Only enter if you get all four signals clearly.
Don’t think too long: conclude trades quickly, otherwise you’ll miss your chance – this is a scalping strategy!