Trend following – 60 second binary options trend following strategy is fast paced, momentum and trend following strategy. While the strategy makes use of just one indicator, the key to success with this strategy is how fast you can execute a trade when the indicator gives a signal.
Who is this strategy ideal for?
Beginners and advanced traders alike can make use of this trading strategy. But as we mentioned, it is all about the speed as some times price can move so fast that by the time a binary options trade is placed, you might end up getting a new opposite signal.
- SixtySecond Trade indicator
- Chart Time frame: 1 minute
The Sixty second trade indicator is nothing but based on ADX (48) settings. Traders would know that ADX indicator is a trend oscillator and one which does a good job at showing when a new trend is starting or when a trend is going to end.
For Put Options
- Place a Put option when the ‘Red’ dot appears on the chart with a 60 second expiry
For Call options
- Place a Call Option when the ‘Green’ dot appears on the chart with a 60 second expiry
Trend following BO strategy Examples
- Once the ‘Red’ dot appears on the screen, place a 60 second trade for a ‘Put’ option
- When the Green dot appears on the screen, place a 60 second trade for a ‘Call’ option
Strategy Tweaks and Tricks
While the strategy looks robust the way it is, the main factor is multiple signals. As shown in the ‘Call Option’ example chart, we had two consecutive green dots, meaning two Call options for 60 second expiry followed immediately by a 60 second red dot or ‘Put Option’.
It is easy to get lost with the signals and end up making messy trades. So discipline is of utmost importance for this strategy.
Trend following BO strategy is a very robust and simple trading strategy that requires a trader to be fast to place the trades. Also, be careful with multiple signals which can create confusion.