Your capital may be at risk. This material is not an investment advice.
GOD strategy is said to be one of the most successful strategies for binary options with one minute (60 seconds) expiration time. But is it true? It’s based on 3 indicators and its signals are relatively accurate. They are also generated very often. On average one signal every 15 minutes. Read on to see whether this strategy is profitable or not.
How to set up the chart
How does this strategy work
For trading we use signals marked by arrows and circles. Black circles appear based on the use of the well known ADX indicator which itself can not be seen directly in this stratgy. However you can download it separately and insert it. The circles themselves are a pretty accurate signal.
The second signals are red arrows which are generated when the price leaves Bollinger bands. Third signal type of indication is a stochastic indicator which must be best according to our trade.
When to enter a trade
Placing a CALL trade:
- A circle appears under the current candle
- A red arrow pointing upwards appears under current or previous candle
- Stochastic indicator points upwards
- ► Open a Call trade for 60 seconds
Placing a PUT trade:
- A circle appears above current candle
- Red arrow pointing downwards appears above current or previous candle
- Stochastic indicator points downwards
- ► Open a Put trade for 60 seconds
What does this strategy look like?
Real life video of this strategy
You can look at the video below to see how the strategy works. In the first part of the video, we tested it on EUR/USD on the 19. 1. 2017 (after midnight) and then the next day after noon.
GOD Strategy (Working 2017 download)