FiboTrend – following binary options strategy is a rather complex combination of quite a few indicators. It is not a simple system to say the least and at the same time the results aren’t that impressive in relation to the amount of work or time it takes to trade based on this strategy.
Who is this strategy ideal for?
Without a doubt, the Fibonacci trend following binary options strategy is ideal only for advanced traders. It takes into account quite a few indicators and the odds of success with this strategy depend on how well a trader understands this system.
- Quick Fib
- Daily average fib historical
- Zig Zag ws Channel
- Moving Average
- X3 Semafor
- 35 MA Squeeze
- Trend F
- Accelerator Oscillator
- Chart Time frame: 15 minutes
- For Call Option
- AC , FiboTrend, PluseFlat oscillators are all green and above 0-line
- Bullish moving average cross over (red above green)
- Candlestick close above the moving averages and above the zig zag line
- Place a Call Option with 15 or 30 minute expiry time
For Put Option
- AC, FiboTrend, Pluseflat oscillators are all red and below 0-line
- Bearish moving average cross over (green above red)
- Candlestick close below the moving averages and below the zig zag line
- Place a Put option with 15 or 30 minute expiry time
- All oscillators are green and above the 0-line
- The candlestick marked in the Blue vertical line shows a close above the bullish crossover moving averages and above the zig zag line
- A Call option is placed on the next candle open with a 10 or 15 minute expiry time
- All oscillators are red and below the 0-line
- The candlestick marked in the Blue vertical line shows a close below the bearish crossover moving averages and below the zig zag line
- A Put option is placed on the next candle open with a 10 or 15 minute expiry time
Strategy Tweaks and Tricks
The system is complete the way it is and we do not see any room for improvement.
This strategy is definitely not for beginners and only for traders who can consider all the individual indicators signals and trade accordingly. Due to too many indicators being used, there is a good chance that traders might get confused.